- EASY TO USE Burger press forms juicy, tender burgers in seconds. The press makes sliders, regular burgers, or stuffed burgers.
- DURABLE Manufactured using high-quality, sturdy materials. Designed with a contoured handle for a strong grip. The burger press is made to withstand frequent use, will not crack, stain or retain odors.
- USE IT for burger patties, salmon patties, sausage patties, and pie crust rounds for mini pies and appetizers.
- DISHWASHER SAFE or clean in the sink with soap and warm water. GUARANTEED – Includes 3-year warranty.
- DIRECTIONS: 1 – For best results spray PAM before using 2 – Start by making the TOP of the burger. Put 3 oz into the cup and press with the lid cap attached, remove it and set aside 3 – Put 4 oz into the cup and press (with lid cap detached) to make the bottom of the burger with the well for stuffing 4 – Add the stuffing onions, garlic, less than ¼ cup (You may want to pre-cook your stuffing) 5 – Put the 3-oz. patty (step #2) in the cup, reattach the lid cap, press to form a COMPLETE burger